Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween~~~

Today is Halloween and I'm actually preparing myself for a lecture later today about The Politics of Mega Events and National Identities in Korea: The 1988 Seoul Olympics and the 2002 Korea/Japan World Cup so I'm not really feeling Halloween down to my bones today. 

Today I've picked a picture from the elevator at the International Dorm 2 at Ewha since the guy on this picture was one of the most entertaining things during the october month inside the elevator. Every time I came back from class it was in different positions and I did of course change the position until the elevator arrived at 9th floor. Koreans doesn't really have a huge tradition for celebrating the Halloween but in our dorms we had a lot of Halloween stuff (Because of the international students, I guess). 


No comments:

Post a Comment