Saturday 1 November 2014

View from My Room at 9th Floor...

In Denmark we don't really have any traditions for building tall buildings with a lot of floors but the trend changed quite a lot in the past few years. In South Korea I don't remember going through a district without noticing any tall buildings. I even lived in one of those tall buildings and yes I'm talking about the International House 2 at Ewha Womans University. In my first semester, I was living in room D909, which was the last room on 9th floor and had a view towards Ewha and Sinchon. I have to admit that this was a really nice view so I wanted to post a picture about it~
This picture was taken during a sunset in october month last year when I was preparing for midterms and needed a distraction. I really miss my days in Seoul!


No comments:

Post a Comment